Technical Product Manager
Blenderbox Product Managers guide and support cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and researchers toward the production and delivery of quality software products that have an immediate positive impact on people’s lives.
We are seeking professionals who are highly motivated, detail-focused and solutions-oriented. A natural curiosity and ability to offer new ideas that challenge and transform business processes is essential to the success in this role.
This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products as well as the success of new product initiatives. You will partner with a multidisciplinary team and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategy to delivery / long term support.
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on a variety of initiatives. Your primary focus will be on EnrollWise, our flagship product. EnrollWise is a best-in-class admissions and enrollment platform for public school districts that empowers families to make informed decisions and allows schools to perform fair and equitable student placements. We are actively expanding the EnrollWise product line.
Product Managers report to our Director of Product and work alongside design, engineering and research professionals.
This is a USA-based full-time remote position that will have you working with talented colleagues who are success driven and know how to maintain healthy balance in the workplace.
- Conduct product discovery, qualitative and quantitative research, ideation, prototyping, stakeholder interviews.
- Work cross-functionally to define the optimal solution to customer problems.
- Enhance product experience, reliability, security & privacy, data protection and compliance, performance and accessibility.
- Compose and refine product specifications, define epics, write user stories, acceptance criteria and QA steps.
- Work with engineers to deliver software that is robust, scalable and maintainable.
- Compose and maintain client-facing and internal product documentation.
- Triage defects and define a path for resolution.
- Communicate priorities and responsibilities to the team and facilitate the delivery of a quality product within timeline and budget.
- Effectively balance analytical & creative thinking with a hands-on, pragmatic approach to driving progress and adapting to evolving customer needs.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and evolve knowledge of customer experience and technology trends.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and to think both creatively and analytically
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Engineer or similar role
- Engineering or QA background
- Experience building enterprise scale digital products
- Experience partnering with fast-paced cross-functional delivery teams to create digital products with strong focus on technology and user experience.
- Experience in data modeling and relational databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Experience with web accessibility
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Github and other development management tools
- Experience with Agile / Lean delivery methodologies
- Global and cultural awareness
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the US
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a digital consultancy or agency
- Experience building SaaS or multi-tenant products
- Experience with content management systems
- A degree in computer science or relevant field
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Full coverage for Health Care, Dental, Vision
- FSA, HSA coverage options
- 401K & Pension Plan with employer contributions of at least 5%
- 20 days of PTO, 11 Holidays, 5 Wellness Days
- Home office improvement budget
- Career growth and professional development coaching / support
- Company-provided laptop
- 100% virtual work environment – all team members are remote
$110k – $135k
For time and capacity reasons, we can only respond to successful candidates. Thank you for understanding.
No recruiters, please.