We are looking for a reliable Project Manager to join our team to help coordinate, organize and shepherd our projects to success. This position requires someone who is both people-savvy and tech-savvy. An ideal candidate is someone who understands agile/scrum methodologies, can manage overall project scope, strategy, resourcing, budget and timeline, and is comfortable and articulate in a client-facing role.
You should have at least three years of direct experience managing web design and digital application development projects in the $100K to $500k range. The position requires a truly detail-oriented and organized approach. As a small agency, we require our project managers to wear many hats and balance a variety of skills from effective writing, strategy and business requirements gathering to client relationship management. You should feel comfortable collaborating with a small team to develop an approach and solution to the project at hand and then diligently break up a project into key components, milestones, stories and tasks, organize tasks in Jira, and liaise both internally and with the client to oversee progress from discovery and design to development, user acceptance testing and deployment.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Allocate resources and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the help of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to internal and external senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
- 3+ years experience working as a Project Manager for an agency or in a position relating to web design and web application development projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good practical experience with Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite and Jira/Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete educational background
- Relevant industry certifications such as CSM, PMP, PRINCE II are nice to have
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Full coverage for Health Care, Dental, Vision
- FSA, HSA coverage options
- 401K & Pension Plan with employer contributions of at least 5%
- 20 days of PTO, 11 Holidays, 5 sick days
- Home office improvement budget
- Career growth and professional development coaching / support
- Company-provided laptop/computer
- 100% virtual work environment – all team members are remote
$75k – $120k, commensurate with experience
For time and capacity reasons, we can only respond to successful candidates. Thank you for understanding.
No recruiters, please.