Blenderbox is looking to hire an experienced Product Designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities and solid design instincts who can translate business needs into well-executed user-focused solutions and experiences.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who understands technology and possesses a rich toolbox of human-centered design practices required for delivering successful UI for web-based applications. If you’re a systems-thinking, human-centered Product Designer who’s excited to work on significant, meaningful, and complex problems with real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you! The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and organized and will thrive working within agile, cross-functional teams and proactively contributing subject matter expertise. You will be working with talented people who are forward-thinking and compassionate. We operate within a system of transparency and open communication that accelerates progress and allows for a healthy work / life balance.
- Partner with a cross functional team to define and design product experiences.
- Contribute and lead to the definition and design of product experiences for our clients.
- Create human-centered experiences and designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Design for complex consumer-facing business systems as well as beautiful, innovative content-delivery websites.
- Develop and continuously refine UI and visual design artifacts.
- Explain your process and design decisions to your cross-functional partners.
- Interface closely with the Engineering team to collaborate on technical requirements and handoff detailed design specifications.
- Proactively and clearly communicate design risks and tradeoffs to the team and client stakeholders.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design.
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Product Designer, UI/UX Designer, Visual Designer.
- A proven track record of customer-facing product design experience.
- Expertise in UI design, design systems, component-driven design.
- Experience in designing fully accessible interfaces for the widest possible audience including users who might require assistive technology to access systems.
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices.
- Experience with content modeling.
- Experience building interactive prototypes.
- Experience taking projects end-to-end throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Proficiency with tools of the trade (ie; Miro, Figma).
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail.
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the US.
Nice to have
- Experience conducting design research with real users.
- Experience designing for A/B tests.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Full coverage for Health Care, Dental, Vision
- FSA, HSA coverage options
- 401K & Pension Plan with employer contributions of at least 5%
- 20 days of PTO, 11 Holidays, 5 Wellness Days
- Home office improvement budget
- Career growth and professional development coaching / support
- Company-provided laptop/computer
- 100% virtual work environment – all team members are remote
$100k – $120k
For time and capacity reasons, we can only respond to successful candidates. Thank you for understanding.
No recruiters, please.